WILMINGTON, North Carolina (WECT) – Mayfaire, perhaps Wilmington’s most popular mall, is adding eight new retailers.
In a press release, CBL Properties, which owns and operates Mayfaire, welcomed the following retailers and restaurants to the 610,000 square foot mall:
- Buff City Soap opens in Mayfaire on September 23. Buff City products are handcrafted daily with nourishing plant resources and free from harsh ingredients. The store is located at 1039 International Drive next to First Watch. Customers are invited to a special VIP event from September 23-26, 2021. The first 50 people to walk through the doors Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will receive free soap for one year. The celebration begins at 9 a.m. Thursday through Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday.
- Famous sportswear brand lululemon will open at 6863 Main Street on Friday, September 24. lululemon manufactures technical sportswear for running, training, yoga and most other sporting activities.
- Creative art studio Pinspiration hopes to welcome artists by the end of the year. Pinspiration is the first Pinterest-inspired creative art studio where people of all ages can come and create. Each manufacturer is supplied with the materials needed to complete an individual project. Creators work at their own pace from easy-to-follow tutorials. The studio is located at 865 Inspiration Drive in Mayfaire.
- Arula, formerly A’Beautiful Soul, is an existing womenswear brand for Altar’d State. Arula offers a shopping experience for medium and large sizes. The store is currently under construction and is scheduled to open on November 1 at 6861 Main Street.
- Simply Mac is open next to Banana Republic. This 2,300 square foot official Apple Premier partner store is located at 6837 Main Street and sells the full line of Apple products, as well as third-party accessories. Simply Mac also offers warranty service and repairs on all categories of Apple products.
- My Sister’s Cottage was recently expanded and unveiled its new look at 6869 Main Street. My Sister’s Cottage sells clothing, household items and gifts. It is a group of “sisters” who come to the aid of women in need. 10% of every purchase goes to help save women from sex trafficking. This money is used to build cabins, or “safe houses,” for other sisters, to provide clothing and resources to find healing and support.
- Clothing and accessories brand Torrid plans to open alongside H&M before Christmas. Torrid is designed for women sizes 10 to 30 and will open at 833 Town Center Drive, Unit 115.
- Zoes Kitchen will become “CAVA”, a growing Mediterranean restaurant with a food assembly line that allows diners to customize their orders from an assortment of bases, spreads, proteins and toppings. It will be located at 1011 International Drive.
Copyright 2021 WECT. All rights reserved.